Throtl Inc reserves the right to change the Marketplace Code of Conduct at any time. For more details on the use of this site, please visit our
- Be respectful when dealing with other users. Bad behavior and offensive content will not be tolerated.
- Do not send low and offensive “lowball” offers.
- We understand that you cannot always follow through with a transaction, but you should make a good faith effort to do so on each and every offer you make. If you do not follow through with an offer, you may receive negative feedback, which will discourage users from working with you in the future.
- Ship items you sell in a timely manner, ideally within 72 hours and no longer than 5 days after purchase. Send tracking number via throtl messenger.
- Be honest and accurate in your item descriptions. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details about the item you are selling.
- Communicate well and clearly.
- DO NOT put fake prices for your items (i.e. $100000000, or $1234567, or $1) If you are looking to trade, please put the fair market value of the item you are selling.
- Don’t SPAM or create multiple listings of the same product. Your listings will be deleted and you will be banned.
- Vendor Advertisements and stock photo listings will be removed and flagged. You may post specific, used parts for sale, but not advertise for a service. If you are a vendor, and you’d like to advertise with throtl, please click this link below and fill out the application.
- Use the feedback system. Rate your interactions with every user who you message with. It’s a simple thumbs up, thumbs down rating, and is accessible within the message.